Interiors by Charlotte Valentine offers bespoke packages starting from just £75.00 so whether you’re looking for those all important finishing touches or are undergoing full house renovation, Charlotte is on hand to guide you through the design process from initial ideas to the beautiful end result.
1 HOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION – £75
Have an idea (or no idea!) that you want to run past someone, or are you struggling with paint colours or fabric choices? This 1 hour video or phone call is great if you need a little bit of a helping hand but are happy to do the leg work yourself & need some basic help & advice. We can discuss layout options, give advice on colour, texture, themes, styles & lighting as well as recommend products.
You’ll walk away with the confidence needed to move forward with your project & make your design goals a reality.
MINI STYLING PACKAGE – £250
Perfect if you have the core furniture but need a little bit of help adding the ‘wow’ factor & pulling it all together with finishing touches. Accessories, lighting, soft furnishings, art work & all the little elements that make so much difference.
SINGLE ROOM FULL E-DESIGN SERVICE – £500
Our most popular package which means location is not an issue but you get all the benefits of an interior designer with guidance & expert advice but with a more hands-off approach. This is a more affordable alternative to traditional design.
We will give you the knowledge & prepare you but you will implement the project yourself to oversee.
Fully adapted to your timescale & budget but with a personal, friendly approach to take the stress out of renovation. You tell us what you love, what you want to change & what you want to keep, then leave the rest up to us to come up with a design that is designed to fit your style, space & budget.
- A brief is requested (very simple) via the design platform including current pictures, inspiration images & a rough floor plan with measurements.
- Video or phone consultation to discuss your vision, identity your brief/requirements & most importantly, get to know one another – this typically takes around an hour.
- You are presented with an ‘initial concepts’ presentation to comment on along with a floor plan with multiple furniture placement options (based on dimensions supplied by the client) before we agree on a design direction.
- Your design is undertaken including sourcing all products (with multiple alternative options). This is presented with a mood board, design notes & styling tips, a fully annotated 2D visual along with multiple 3D rendered images of the space so you can get a feel of the overall look & flow.
- The design platform is fully shoppable which means you can purchase everything with a click of a button & our personal shopping team will oversee all orders & deliveries for you whilst keeping you notified throughout to take the stress out of shopping!
- We send you a goodie box which includes paint sample pots & requested fabric samples to help you with bringing the design to life.
- 24/7 support via phone/portal chat to help you along the way.
DUAL FUNCTION / MULTI-USE / OPEN PLAN E-DESIGN SERVICE – £650
With all the benefits of the single E-design package, but ideal for larger spaces with dual functions e.g. open plan living/dining/kitchen. Working to harmonise this space & add that all important flow.
HOME VISITS & LOCAL FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT / TURN KEY DESIGN – PRICE UPON APPLICATION
***Please be advised, we require a 50% deposit for all bookings.
Ready to get started on transforming your home? Get in touch to book your consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org